TEAM FEES: COMPETITION TEAM
● $100 deposit, if previously paid, will be applied toward team fees
● Can be split into 2 payments
● 50% due by Feb. 12
● Remainder due by Mar. 18
Due to insurance requirements, the $100 deposit must be paid by Feb 12th in order to participate in the Feb. 25 evaluation. No exceptions!
2 Disciplines - Practice, advanced instruction, mandatory competition
● at least 12 practices beginning March 4th
● 6 flats of shells (60 boxes)
● 20+ rounds of practice targets
● 100 registered (competition) targets
● SCPT dues paid
● Jersey, Hat, Towel, Competition vest, shooter’s journal
● Dues paid for all disciplines: ATA/KTA (trap), NSCA (sporting clays), and NSSA (skeet) - membership required for competition
● Discounted SCTP Regionals fees
● Discounted SCTP Nationals fees
● Discounted AIM Grand fees
Only signup and pay for the Competition Team if you were a member last year. New members should signup and pay after attending the Competition Team Meeting on February 11th.
Please print out and complete both of the PDF forms below. Since one of the forms is a medical consent form, we require an inked signature. Return these forms to the coaches at the first practice you attend.
If you haven't signed a 2023 waiver for Powder Creek, please follow the link below to complete the form online.