TEAM FEES: SHOOTING 2 DISCIPLINES
● $100 deposit, if previously paid, will be applied toward team fees
● Can be split into 2 payments
● 50% due by Feb. 12
● Remainder due by Mar. 18
Due to insurance requirements, the $100 deposit must be paid by Feb 12th in order to participate in the Feb. 25 evaluation. No exceptions!
Practice, instruction, competition
● 12 practices beginning March 4th
● 5 flats of shells (50 boxes)
● 20+ rounds of practice targets
● SCPT dues paid
● 100 registered (competition) targets
● Dues paid for two disciplines: ATA/KTA (trap), NSCA (sporting clays), or NSSA (skeet) - membership required for competition
Please print out and complete both of the PDF forms below. Since one of the forms is a medical consent form, we require an inked signature. Return these forms to the coaches at the first practice you attend.
If you haven't signed a 2023 waiver for Powder Creek, please follow the link below to complete the form online.